Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Post Please help me watch FTA satellite channels.

I can find satellites with the sat finder but I have been unable to get the bin files I need to upgrade the openbox to my location. It is set to the United Kingdom and was supposed to be new but it was not factory fresh because the MAIN MENU did not show up when powered on. I added Galaxy 19 to my list but on auto scan it comes back 'no channel' and there is no transponder number on tp list.. The connection for ota upgrade fails also. In fact everything that I have tried comes back to the 'no channel' category. I am about ready to throw the blipping thing or find someone with paid satellite programing that needs a free pvr for their tv in the kids room or their bedroom.

Super Moderator
    yea, them receiver's and their coding are from Europeon area.
    I think the oldest SW files may give you better luck with adding the TP info and saving it. Don't know for sure but thought I had read something about that.

IKS66 Junior Member
    Hi
    you might have to go ti tp list and put them in than scan you can take tp from lymgsat or check site for tp hope it work

IKS66 Junior Member
    You need linear lnb for FTA birds. Blind scan with linear on linear sats.. ( ie. non- dish network stuff) Circular lnb for DN and BeV only. Sounds like you have circular lnb.