PDA

View Full Version : mag254 that said the stb is blocked

henriquez
03-17-2017, 02:18 AM
Hi if anybody can help me with my device mag254 that said the stb is blocked. And this is my first time to buy donations but doesnt work. Can somebody help me, please. I am so sorry about it

thunderstruck
03-17-2017, 03:29 AM
http://s1.iptv66.tv/c/

Enter the new server URL onto your Mag server setup (shown above).
Then disconect the power from the Mag receiver.
Then power off the router and wait a full minute , then power back on and let it boot up completely.
Then go to iptv66.com and perform an IPTV Reset there.
Then wait a few minutes with the Mag still off.
Then connect the power to the Mag and check for results.

henriquez
03-19-2017, 12:55 AM
Hi, thank you for your help,I still have same problem with the device that said ... your STB is blocked, call your provider.
I would like if you can help me, PLEACE
THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY

mr.sky
03-21-2017, 03:30 AM
Hi, thank you for your help,I still have same problem with the device that said ... your STB is blocked, call your provider.
I would like if you can help me, PLEACE
THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY
Did you ever get it Fixed?

thunderstruck
03-21-2017, 05:06 AM
Enter the new server URL

http://s1.iptv66.tv/c/

Power off the Mag and go to the server website and change that last few digts of the MAC address to some random digits and save as that, (digits can be, 0 thru 9 and/or A thru F)
Then perform an IPTV Reset there at the website and exit the site.
Unplug your router for 30 seconds then plug it back in.
Then wait about 10 minutes.
Then go and replace your original MAC address and another reset and then do not connect the Mag just yet.
Wait about 10 minutes again.
Then power up and check for results.

Ensure your device has recognized the internet connection.

fishme
04-26-2017, 03:42 PM
I've got the same problem with different provider. would this also apply to NF..? of course I would have to use different URL address

thunderstruck
04-26-2017, 09:42 PM
I've got the same problem with different provider. would this also apply to NF..? of course I would have to use different URL address

yes, try same.
You can also try changing the server URL

try p5 or others.

fishme
04-27-2017, 07:18 PM
thanks thunderstruck, that got me back to "somewhat" working. now the only problem is I keep loosing the EPG and have to keep rebooting to get it back

trevor88
04-28-2017, 08:04 AM
Tried this but it won't let me change the MAC address.
Also tried changing my broadband provider because at the moment I have two but no difference.
I have a friend who also has a Mag254 box and IPTV from a different provider and that works fine at my house.
Any more ideas please. I'm a new user and have been trying for 5 days.

trevor88
04-28-2017, 08:11 AM
This did not occur initially until the MAC address was registered and I was then expecting entry to the channels.
Tried most suggestions on the Forum but no different.
I have access to two Broadband providers but both same problem.
Have a friend with a Mag254 but a different IPTV provider and his box works fine at my house, so what is the problem with IKS66/IPTV66 that they cannot solve.
Trevor88

trevor88
04-28-2017, 08:31 AM
Thunderstruck
Managed to change MAC Address this time but still same problem.
Can't try again for another 24 hours.
Trevor88

thunderstruck
04-28-2017, 11:18 AM
here is another method that does not need a MAC addy attached to your Route
Try it....

First thing you have to do is visit iptv66.com and log onto your Rocket code using your 16 digit Order number and your 12 digit Rocket Donation.

Once you are logged on to your code, use the Change MAC function that is found there and blank out your MAC address (it will change to 00:00:00:00:00:00). Once that is done, you will see a Playlist selection, click on that and a drop down menu will appear.
Scroll down thru that and choose Generic M3U
Now you will see an http address appear there just below where your MAC had once been (which now would show as all zeros).
Now either copy that address and paste it into your Browsers address bar, (But open another browser tab to do that so your Rocket webpage stays intact).
Or you can highlight the link and left click on it and choose .... Open in New Tab.
Next you will see a hotlink appear, choose Save.
Then once saved to your computer, go to it and load it onto a clean USB stick which has been formatted to fat32.

Okay we are almost there.

Next insert USB device into Mag receiver and open the Embedded Portal.
Go to Home Media and then open USB and a new window will appear with some option to view channels and etc... use the Green button option... at this time you will see the list of channels come up.
Open a channel, you are done.

If you can not seem to get past the Authentication Failed screen, then do this...
Use the Setup button on your remote. It is just below the blue button.
Then to Restart Portal function and OK
Then the Embedded Portal or System Settings options should be there with the Home Media function found thru either one of those.

When you open the USB, it will might be slow to download the channels the first time, so just give it a minute.

You can also link back your MAC at anytime you want to go back to the original way to view Rocket iptv channels.

If the USB function does not seem to work opening the channels, then delete the Playlist from your USB device and get a fresh copy from the server and try again.

IPTV Live TV channels and VOD movie selections are included in these PLaylists.
There is no EPG (Electronic Program Guide) and there are no channel Icons as of yet with the Mag application.
The EPG may come at a later date, once time permits.

Very important ...
Do not share these Playlists. They are linked to your Rocket and password, with the password even being included in that http address.
If NFPS sees that your access is being streamed from more the one device and same time, your Rocket will be stopped and you will be banned from the service.

So play nice with your Playlists

You can also edit these Playlists on your PC or laptop (arrange channels and delete unwanted channels or VODs).
Create an exact copy of the original (or just save your work renamed, then the original will still be available) and then open one of the playlists in note-pad or word-pad and delete the channels you do not want or rearrange the channels.
Save and rename and Ensure it stays as an .m3u file (not a .txt file) and also is kept encoded as UTF-8 (for this Generic M3U file).
If you are not sure if it saved as an .m3u file, just right click on the file and select Properties and check file type there.
There are some Playlist Channel editors that make the process faster. The VLC Media Player will even allow you to edit them.
With the VLC on laptop you can open your playlist and view channels playing... and at same time you can start editing the same list as easy as that.

trevor88
05-02-2017, 05:30 PM
Thank you for your help.
Got a pop up and selected Loading operator playlist.
Select country, city and Operator.
Can't seem to be able to get any list of selections it's fixed on Ykpanha for the country.

Having typed in Home Media and hit the menu button, I get the Operations drop down. Managed to export back to the stick but that's it.
There was no Home Media showing.
Tried Add Operators Playlist and Add IPTV list which was asking for File Encoding and a URL and then a save.

Being able to edit the playlists on my PC sounds great just hope I can get there but I do feel close now.

Regards
Trevor88

trevor88
05-03-2017, 09:42 PM
Thunderstruck,
Many thanks for your precise instructions.
I just came unstuck when you said, 'Go to Home Media'.
It wasn't on the drop downs and I tried typing it in but to no avail.
Eventually having gone through the procedure a few times I discovered that one of the sub menu's was set to Main menu and on checking other selections found Home Media and I was able to load the memory stick.
I've saved most of the channels I want as favourites, so that's great.

One question, I obviously still get STB Blocked on bootup and I have a MAC Address set to zeroes.
How will I know to put the MAC address back to normal and be able to use the box as intended.
It's obviously not good enough for reselling.
However it's great to have a way in and thank you once again.

thunderstruck
05-04-2017, 11:36 AM
you will just have to try the reset at the website to check if working, with MAC

. Use the set-up gear button to escape that menu

For an STB Blocked message....
Power off the Device and go to the server website and change that last few digts of the MAC address to some random digits and save as that, (digits can be, 0 thru 9 and/or A thru F)
Then perform an IPTV Reset there at the website and exit the site.
Unplug your router for 30 seconds then plug it back in.
Then wait about 10 minutes.
Then go and replace your original MAC address and another reset
Do not power up or connect the Device just yet.
Wait about 10 minutes again.
Then power up and check for results.
Ensure your device has recognized the internet connection.