PDA

View Full Version : Mac Address Already Exists

saxman
07-21-2015, 11:08 PM
I am trying to add my mac addy to my route and it is saying Mac Address Already Exists...not sure what to do ...|It is the correct mac Address..Help !!! :)

Sammy
07-21-2015, 11:43 PM
If thats the case just use it.

islandboy
07-26-2015, 08:18 PM
same prob here. I have 2 boxes paid for 2 donations but they assigned the 2 to 1 mac how to correct

nimogirl
07-29-2015, 11:20 PM
Has anyone found a solution to this problem ?? Got a MAG that is useless right now because I cant link the MAC to my route.

Sammy
07-30-2015, 12:46 AM
Are you linking the mag mac address or something else. You go to iks66 and enter your donation and at the bottom there is a change mac address.

nimogirl
07-30-2015, 01:05 AM
The MAG MAC address. I bought my new route, went to the route checker to put in my MAC. The MAC on the checker page was 00:00:......, so I changed it to my MAC and when I hit SUBMIT, the message pops up the says "Mac Address Already Exists". I have "STB Blocked " on my TV screen, just like a bunch of other folks on here. Many people have been posting that they are also blocked. There has to be a solution.

nyman
07-30-2015, 01:17 AM
It looks like people are stealing mac address to get the sever. I think that is a informir issue

nimogirl
07-30-2015, 01:32 AM
It looks like people are stealing mac address to get the sever. I think that is a informir issue

That doesn't really help me......I paid for a route to watch IPTV but the donation site will not allow me to link my MAC. This is something that needs to be fixed. I've contacted the donation site about this at least 3 different times but I have not heard ANYTHING back from them.

eddie11752
07-30-2015, 01:41 AM
I just bought a new route in June 2015. I have not been able to get it to work since I bought it. I have read and read the forums, tried everything I could, but no good results. I would like to get this issue fixed soon. I have already lost nearly 2 months off my donation. HELP PLEASE

greg
07-30-2015, 02:16 AM
go here to set mac address should fix your problem https://iks66.tv/main/search_mac/

nimogirl
07-30-2015, 08:48 PM
go here to set mac address should fix your problem https://iks66.tv/main/search_mac/

That just tells me that "This MAC Address 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX is good and ready to join our IPTV service."
But when I try to link it to the route I get "Mac Address Already Exists" Because I have a MAG, I cant change my MAC address.

nimogirl
07-30-2015, 08:49 PM
Sammy : I sent you a PM with my route and MAC information and maybe you can figure it out. At least then you will know what I'm talking about.

saxman
07-30-2015, 10:19 PM
thanks greg ...that worked for me :)

eddie11752
07-31-2015, 01:06 AM
I had already tried that, but I tried again just now (3 times) and it says "invalid mac provided" I double checked to make sure the numbers were correct.

memorex
07-31-2015, 04:59 AM
I'm having the same issue..

I previously registered with an expired id and now it says its already in use so I can't xfer the Mac..

Oh and BTW I did try to just renew the older I'd but it wouldn't let me..

Mem..

memorex
07-31-2015, 06:20 AM
OK I fixed my problem..

It appears when your Route expires your Mac address does not get removed but stays linked to the expired route even after you have created a new route if in the case with me I couldn't renew after expiry.

So I checked my old route and changed the last letter of the Mac address from a D to an F and that allowed me to then link my mag254 to my new account.

Can a mod please PM me so that I can remove the modded Mac address from my expired route in the event someone with the same Mac address tries to register and gets booted out..

mem..

nimogirl
07-31-2015, 08:29 PM
Thanks , now where do I find out what my old route # was ?? That's what I've been saying is that I thought my MAC was still linked to my old route but I don't know how to free it back up. What you said makes perfect sense, but I don't know my old route #.

Sammy
07-31-2015, 10:42 PM
If you did not hard copy the email info or do not have the email saved then sol.

nimogirl
08-01-2015, 01:28 AM
No I didn't save it. I did save the PM you sent me that you were contacting the 66 admin about it.... WTH......thought you were helping me with this, now you telling me I'm SOL.

Sammy
08-01-2015, 01:49 AM
sol about your old donation. Was told that the mac is on the 66 server and should work.

nimogirl
08-01-2015, 02:09 AM
sol about your old donation. Was told that the mac is on the 66 server and should work.

It probably would work if my donation was renewed but I got a new route when the renew wouldn't go through. So as long as my MAC is linked to my old route, I cant link it to a new route. I can no longer get service with 66 and gotta change to another server to get IPTV. I don't want to switch, kinda like it here, but I don't have a choice because my MAC will no longer work with your service.

If it would work, I would be on here EVERY NIGHT bothering ya'll, I'd be watching movies instead, lol

Sammy
08-01-2015, 02:25 AM
Been told your mac is linked to the server through a donation and old or new will work. Your information shows a different mac then the one you sent me. you have set the link at :00 for the last two numbers. work with the donation checker and make the true mac change and you will be watching movies.

nimogirl
08-01-2015, 02:43 AM
Been told your mac is linked to the server through a donation and old or new will work. Your information shows a different mac then the one you sent me. you have set the link at :00 for the last two numbers. work with the donation checker and make the true mac change and you will be watching movies.

IT DOES NOT WORK !!! That's why I PM'd you the correct MAC and Route. So you could see that it does not work. You PM'd me back saying that I was right, IT does not work. It is linked to another route. There is no way to change it in the route checker to the correct MAC ADDRESS. I can change it to a lot of different numbers, just not to MY MAC address.

nimogirl
08-01-2015, 02:46 AM
Look at post # 16 of this thread. That, I think, is why so many people are having this same problem. It is not just on this forum, but on most IPTV forums.

Sammy
08-01-2015, 03:01 AM
Post #16 and you are in the same boat. I have sent a contact to admin again with your problem.

memorex
08-01-2015, 04:31 AM
Fortunately for Me I saved my Email however if you Also used IKS then of course your Receiver may contain your Route or if You were using NOI then it''s there..

As for an Unknown Expired Route..

I know you will receive the Help you need just be a little patient and it will happen..

My Concern is that Changing the last Numbers on my Expired Routes Mac Address did not Potentially Screw up someone else who may actually have that Modified Mac in their Box..

Hopefully I can get both expired Routes completely removed and avoid any potential issues..

Mem..

nimogirl
08-01-2015, 06:01 PM
My Concern is that Changing the last Numbers on my Expired Routes Mac Address did not Potentially Screw up someone else who may actually have that Modified Mac in their Box..

Hopefully I can get both expired Routes completely removed and avoid any potential issues..

Mem..

I was concerned about that too, since the MAC I have linked now has the last 2 #'s wrong (it wont let me put it right and save it), so I tried to put mine back to all 00:00..... but that is used as well.

nimogirl
08-01-2015, 06:03 PM
May be a stupid question, but what is NOI ??

Sammy
08-01-2015, 08:52 PM
NOI is a computer program for a nfusion receiver.

dara
08-02-2015, 03:44 AM
For those changing Macs from old routes, you can modify the first six to keep it off the required 00:1a:79, so you won't have to worry about blocking someones new linkage.

nimogirl
08-02-2015, 04:09 AM
UPDATE : Thank you everyone for your help. IKS66 helped me get my old route #, I unlinked my MAC and linked it to my new route and now I have my IPTV back !!

Everybody needs to know that they need to unlink their MAC before they buy a new route or you wont be able to link back up.

Especially THANKS to 66 Admin, Sammy and Memorex.

memorex
08-02-2015, 10:15 PM
Your Welcome..

Were all here to Share, Learn and Have Fun..

Mem..

Sammy
08-02-2015, 11:15 PM
You are welcome.