PDA

View Full Version : KODI IPTV Server Setting

Sandiver
07-03-2015, 07:16 PM
Hello,

I've done my reading but need some help.

In regard to the new IPTV66 setting s1.iptv66.tv

The other two majors have servers address's portal names that work in Kodi IPTV STALKER.

I attempted to input the IPTV66 setting with the same modification that they use and it doesn't work. (plus a few more guesses)

In IPTV Stalker I entered http://portal.iptv66.tv

If you are not familiar with IPTV Stalker Kodi please don't reply or hijack.

This post precipitated my inquiry:

Public IPTV IKS66 Server
server: s1.iptv66.tv

Until the 15th of july. after then we gonna close

and will announce prices really soon.

I see the s1 part of the address and tried entering with and still no luck.

Apathy
07-08-2015, 02:03 AM
I paid for iptv I have my mac registered and I cannot get it to load PERIOD

dara
07-14-2015, 09:49 PM
Hi,

For IPTV Stalker, use this for your portal url

http://mw1.iptv66.tv

This may not work tomorrow, but does today (7/14).

Sandiver
07-15-2015, 07:39 PM
Thanks, works great (today)

Apathy
07-19-2015, 07:28 AM
doesnt work anymore lol

Sandiver
07-19-2015, 11:15 PM
yes it does, try clearing the data in TV general settings.

Apathy
07-20-2015, 10:19 AM
yes it does, try clearing the data in TV general settings.
yes I get some channels RT NEWS BBC NEWS but no USA or HBO and loads of others not coming in keep getting an error Ive cleared cache deleted guide and channel data rebooted uninstalled kodi reinstalled used 4 different versions of Kodi all with the same effect

Apathy
07-20-2015, 10:28 AM
do I need to be using my aactual mac address from my pc or the 00:1A:79:*:*:* where the * = last 6 of my actual mac or does the mac even matter at this point?

Sandiver
07-20-2015, 03:02 PM
sounds like it's working fine. the iptv service is a work in progress sometimes channels work and a little while later they don't.
If you are trying to connect you can tweat settings like connection timeout from 60 to 75 but that's just to get the connection to the iptv server after that there is nothing you can do on your end to enable an individual channel.
your second question about mac id the service is still open and not authenticating mac numbers don't worry about it the convention about what format will probably happen when it goes live,

msn122
07-20-2015, 04:03 PM
the site that supporting this bosex are working supper good all depend the server any body use how ever money talk and **** go no diferent than standard receivers depend the server anybody use

mkoolj
07-20-2015, 06:56 PM
sounds like it's working fine. the iptv service is a work in progress sometimes channels work and a little while later they don't.
If you are trying to connect you can tweat settings like connection timeout from 60 to 75 but that's just to get the connection to the iptv server after that there is nothing you can do on your end to enable an individual channel.
your second question about mac id the service is still open and not authenticating mac numbers don't worry about it the convention about what format will probably happen when it goes live,

I am aware of how to do the above with stalker pvr....anyone know how to find the timed out error to set for stalker video....was working fine until about a week ago,,,,get the time out url error message now! I can only get VOD only!

Sha97
08-12-2015, 05:44 PM
I have tried all different url and still cannot get iptv stalker to work on kodi, was working until changed to paid service. I have a route that is still active on iks for 30 more days but cannot get iptv to work just get different error codes and linked my Mac but said wait 24 to 48 hours or something and that was a week ago.now when I try to link Mac it says cannot change Mac and shows all 0's as address

Sha97
08-13-2015, 06:25 AM
Got Mac linked but still getting error code on kodi using 66iptv66.tv any suggestions would be helpful

boo58
08-24-2015, 12:10 AM
Got Mac linked but still getting error code on kodi using 66iptv66.tv any suggestions would be helpful

i did everything as will and got same same results i thought it was me so there is something wrong.

Sandiver
08-24-2015, 06:46 PM

the url is 66.iptv66.tv

don't forget the periods .................

boo58
08-26-2015, 12:31 AM
http error 404;not found