Register

Thread: No PPV's or XXX

IKS66 Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Question No PPV's or XXX

Hi:

I'm new with this service and I bought a 1 month route to try it. It connected with no problems at all. I got picture really fast but I can't watch any PPV or XXX channels. Not even sport PPV's. Are these channels included in your service or there's a problem with my receiver?. I'm using a CW-800S with a UH-100 Dongle. All other channels work great and without freezing. Have two 6' dishes for 110 and 119 satellites and did a blind scan on both. Got about 786 channels from both satellites.

Home someone can help me put with this issue.

Thanks...

Post Thanks / Like
    491 ithink works and so do a many few ppv.
    I never stayed on other xxx channels long enough but them PPVs work (not all, but some)
    Yes, it's normal and same for most all services.
    Most times all xxx work and lots more ppv, but that doesn't seem to be how it is at this moment .

yes, i am be sarcastic

IKS66 Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah... I noticed that... Tried TNA Slammiversary 2013 PPV yesterday and it worked great on channel 456!... No freezing at all (except for low signal on my dish due to bad weather)... PPV Movies from 526 to 540 works 100%... Still no PPV Movies from 542 to 558 but everything else works... Thanks...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sng_2325 View Post
    Yeah... I noticed that... Tried TNA Slammiversary 2013 PPV yesterday and it worked great on channel 456!... No freezing at all (except for low signal on my dish due to bad weather)... PPV Movies from 526 to 540 works 100%... Still no PPV Movies from 542 to 558 but everything else works... Thanks...
    you are welcome
    Yea, things change from one week to the next. We may see those channels back.