Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IKS Working?

IKS66 Junior Member

IKS Working?

I have good signal, free channels work, server is connected, but no video. On my jynxbox just says "wait" where it usually says "server 1". Just wondering if the service is up or down or if it's something to do with my setup. I was watching earlier then it froze and went black. I've reset everything. My route is good.

IKS66 Junior Member
    All i get is 300s.

That's about it. Only some of the 300s are working.
    Better think about moving over to IPTV or getting a sub.
    # eRobot #

Update 11/6/17

I came home from work to find none of the channels are actually working. Server is connected. I only stopped home for a late lunch so I don't know when they all went down. I will check back later after work.
    # eRobot #

IKS66 Junior Member
    Well i think we have hit bottom, 1 channel working and its a freebie, my internet is so slow a turtle can out run it on a trip to detroit so doing iptv is not a option nor can afford a sub. Only news i get is off the old tube type short wave radio my uncle built and it drifts off frequency and normally does so when there is something interesting being said . I was hopping the coders would have gotten pissed by now for the corporate gurus kicking their asses so bad for so long but i guess not. i have 6 months left to go on my donation and was hopping to use it but it doesnt look like it. I dont get on here much to vent but it would be nice to have a update once a week from someone on whats going on and such.

IKS66 Junior Member
    i need 3 donation as we speak but i have to see it up and running first

IKS66 Member
    Ya I am in the same boat. There is no fast internet available in my area also, and it is a big unknown if and when there will ever be.
    That "No garrantee" that the NFPS person speaks of, has me wondering a lot if we will ever see the Satellite ever again.
    The only eye raising thing is, there is still a signal coming from within the server connection on there.

IKS66 Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cantos View Post
    Ya I am in the same boat. There is no fast internet available in my area also, and it is a big unknown if and when there will ever be.
    That "No garrantee" that the NFPS person speaks of, has me wondering a lot if we will ever see the Satellite ever again.
    The only eye raising thing is, there is still a signal coming from within the server connection on there.
    let's hope it return because iptv is unwatchable for me

IKS66 Junior Member
    Well today makes a month since i have been down and it looks like its going to be a very boring Thanksgiving and a scramble channel Christmas. One more episode of those 2 English guys calling a hood a bonnet and the trunk of a car a Boot the guys in the white coats are going to carry me away anyway.

IKS66 Junior Member
    Does anyone have a rational of this ecm ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast