Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    IKS66 Junior Member

How to set up IKS on FTA receiver

Hello,

I'm a noobie who just signed up for one month of service and will only be using IKS. I got the email that my account for one route has been activated for one month. I'm not interested in IPTV and will only be using IKS with my Openbox X5 FTA receiver. In the activation email they sent me had my account info for User, IPTV PORTAL, SERVER, PORT, and DESKEY and also a link to Add Mac Address.

1. Do I put the "IPTV PORTAL, SERVER, PORT, and DESKEY"p in my CCcam menu on my FTA receiver or can someone post the URL or instructions on how to set up IKS in my receiver?
    2. The "add the Mac Address" link in the emial. - Do I do this from my Openbox X5 FTA receiver or could I do this from a windows computer on the same home network that is connected by the same ISP?
    3. As far as the Mac Address, is the the MAC address of the receiver or the Mac address of my ISP?

Cheers..

IKS66 Junior Member
    Found the answer to set up the CCCam for my receiver below..

THe only thing I do not know is the "add the Mac Address" link in the email. - Do I do this from my Openbox X5 FTA receiver or could I do this from a windows computer on the same home network that is connected by the same ISP? Thanks

You'll need the Ccam config file (Ccam.cfg)

Here's what i found....

-Network Setup -> CCcam Client Setup -> Manage Config Files -> Ccam.cfg
    -Press the blue button to add
    -First item you'll see is Protocol so change this to "Newcamd" then fill in the server, port, username, password, DES key using the remote control.
    -For the "." press the 1 key on the remote several times till you get to the desired character. Use the VOL+ > key to move and input the next character
    -When you're done hit the OK button (in other words hit the yellow key)
    -Make sure you press the green button to activate the Ccam.cfg line you will see a check mark tick at the end of the line.
    -Remember that you cannot edit, modify or view the Ccam.cfg once it's inputted, so if it wrong then you will have to delete it and start all over again from scratch. So double and triple check that.

Try entering 2778 thru the remote if you can't seem to get into Ccam config
    Last edited by MN_Vikings; 01-09-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Super Moderator
    MAC address is only needed for IPTV service
    Not needed for satellite.

If you were to use the IPTV service, then you would set the MAC at the iptv66.com website
    The MAC would be the receivers MAC or the applications MAC
    That Openbox you have there is not IPTV capable.
    IKS66.com #1 IKS Private Server

-simple truth, rule #53
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

can you even get sat coming in dont have 8spk turbo card in them right

IKS66 Junior Member

Still not up and running with IKS

OK I received my confirmation email with my account information and not sure is I put it in correctly and still not working and only care about IKS Charlie. I entered what I think was the correct information in the CCam menu but not sure about the IP(DNS) part or the username or password. I scanned in the channels for the 110, 119, and 129 satellites and have several hundred channels and they are all scrambled. My CCcam says Off-Line and I confirmed my Openbox Z5 receiver is connected to the internet by using the YouTube App.

Could someone confirm the IP(DNS) setting for IKS? I put in 66.iks66.tv or is it something else
    Also could someone confirm the Port number for DIsh (Charlie)? I put in 50066
    I put in the DES key as it is in the confirmation email.

As far as the Username and Password these I put in the username and password after the following line which were the same correct? Or do I need to use my email address as the username?
    Please use the following IPTV + Free IKS Route(s) as the Username and Password in your Receiver:

I do not need to set up a MAC address correct? IT says Add Mac Address but I'm unable to log in to create one.

Any help would be appreciated.

that box wont work dont have 8 speck toubor card in for iks you can get sat 118 check to see i didnt see that on there info

IKS66 Junior Member
    Instead of 66.iks66.tv put S1.IKS66.TV