I have been obsessed for a month to get my new Linkbox Local 9000i to work with IKS66 ! Driving Family Crazy and Myself to Accomplish.
Yesterday I worked on Aligning the Dish with Echo 14 Sat 119
I first used a Pansat 2500a to Bird Dog the signal on 119 on my Dish Turbo HD 1000.2
Covered 110 LNB with Foil loosely and 129 Loosely with Foil so I know the only Sat I can beam in is 119. After 2 hours of raising the Elevation a degree at a time and moving dish back and forth very slowly , with my wife and daughter telling me signal and Quality readings over the Cell. I got the signal and Quality up to 86%.
I then unhooked the Pansat from the Dish and Hooked Up an old Charlie Receiver 333 to the Dish ran CK switch function and 110 and 119 switches ok,
Did a Signal and quality on 119 with their Dish Point function and tweaked the signal from a 36 on their Signal Quality Meter to a 63 and it Showed 119 Locked in name Acquired . So I was able to fine tune in.
The old Dish Network box would not even get 101 in just blank and said scrambled signal call for new smart card.
I should mention I have just recently installed a new LS500 Module Genuine no Clone to Pickup 8psk signal.
Blind Scanned It picked up a lot of Channels. But all have $ in front of Channel Number. Do I need to reinstall Factory Files after the LS500 Module Install for it to Recognize the LS 500 Module ??? I have turned box off rear rocker switch . Disconnected from server and reconnected to server still just $ Channel number and Black Screen . Shows CAMD log in ok connected to server. ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED. WIFE IS OVER IT AND WANTS TO CALL THE CABLE COMPANY