Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    how did u make out ssapmoc? U get that Doorstopper working yet.. did u buy this brand new, or is it a used one??

I have t5 that was given to me dont know if its a clone or real box for the life of me cant get this one to work just says connect all info is put in right tried even a backup to nothing i can do to get it to work sees the server says connected get free channel but nothing so if you find that problem please let me know it must be something with the board itself i think and i tried everything so if you get it going please let me know the guy that sent me this box has one more doing that same thing never came across this my own t5 work great never have problem at all

TP upgrade, new files??

like i said box was given to me the guy had same problem on two of them he sent me one and i get same thing will load all get free channel and thats it tried many ways to get it going so thats why i like to know how or if he gets it going this is wierd one

No information no help. Don't work does not say much.

Banned
    Maybe ur HD module is bad

I will tell you whats wrong ,change your server setup to a different spot example if its on 1 and bev on 2 change your 1 info and put it in 3 or 4 and turn off 1 and you will connect to server but just remember to turn off the 1 where you have it now in server setup .had that happen to me 3 times to 3 different receivers all DT5 , also you have to remember to press exit and red button everytime you put in and info and then go back in and do next step .hope that gets you up
    Last edited by ultra00700; 04-18-2016 at 11:45 PM.

IKS66 Junior Member
    Ok guys I have the same problem as ssapmoc, just got this receiver & is new, have another T5 that is working fine, tried the server settings from that one, & still " can't connect to server" Have tried putting in on 2 but haven't tried 3 or 4, maybe give that a try, if that don't work m gonna send it back!

Banned
    Garlock u load the factory file and the latest 106.bin? and use make2dream for ur server input saves a lot of hassle incase of a mistake

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123