Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

does not connect to server

I have all connections correct my user id and everything double checked but the box does not connect to server i get the guide and all but can't watch anything what can it be or what can i do please help I bought a donation for 1 year

sorry guy's never mind I tried at a friends house and it works but then again what can it be....the reason for it not connecting to server any help would be great

what could be the reason for the box not being able to connect to server a little help please I bought a years donation for a friend it worked for a month now it doesn't connect to server I went to iks.com and did the route checker and it says running still have 337 days left i know its not the server because I used his info on my box and it connected but at his house it does not connect it connects to internet and gives me the epg but does not connect to server all help is appreciated thanks

You may have a router problem.

ok will check that out thanks again sammy even though it was working before?
    Last edited by nycmailman; 12-05-2015 at 06:25 PM.

well the problem was the dummy had the ethernet cable and the wifi antenna connected at the same time wow sometimes the simplest things turn out to be a headache .....thanks sammy for your help