Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Low signal

IKS66 Junior Member

Low signal

Hello all, I am having a very bad time with my system. I hope someone can help me. I just bought a dream link 6 and a 100.2 dish. I had it installed by a pro who sighted the dish and it is perfect. But inside the house I am getting 15% signal and 40 % quality. I had the antenna for three years and just got it sighted back in. Since I have very low signal could it be the lnb is not switching or just be bad? I tried with my dream HD also and I was getting 98 % on it but the lines were always red took the box to a friends house and he was getting blue lines for signal and quality. We both had the same system I even ran a new line to make sure the cable was good and still the same thing Low signals. Any ideas here? Thank you in advance.

IKS66 Junior Member

Cool Dreamlink T6 HD Satellite Receiver

[QUOTE=magician72;23946]Hello all, I am having a very bad time with my system. I hope someone can help me. I just bought a dream link 6 and a 100.2 dish. I had it installed by a pro who sighted the dish and it is perfect. But inside the house I am getting 15% signal and 40 % quality. I had the antenna for three years and just got it sighted back in. Since I have very low signal could it be the lnb is not switching or just be bad? I tried with my dream HD also and I was getting 98 % on it but the lines were always red took the box to a friends house and he was getting blue lines for signal and quality. We both had the same system I even ran a new line to make sure the cable was good and still the same thing Low signals. Any ideas here? Thank you in advance.[
    Last edited by B20!40; 01-10-2016 at 06:45 PM.

The T6 shows a lower then most receivers but will work just fine. A channel list will fix the dlhd

IKS66 Junior Member
    Where do I get the channel list? Is it software that I need to download? Where do I find it?

Thanks

You do not have a Dreamlink HD so you do not need a channel list.

IKS66 Junior Member
    The guy with the low signal and Quality. you need a dish network power inserter to fix your problem!!

You need to stop posting that because it is not true. A power inserter will not get better signal or quality.