Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    IKS66 Member

9800se hd hel with remote

This will be the third post with no response.....Please I am a member and paying customer with iks66 2 subs...I cannot get my remote to work......getting no signal for about 3 weeks, then decided to flash factory file which was corrupt now remote wont work....any idea how to fix it and return to watching TV??????

IKS66 Junior Member
    ya, put new batteries in
    Last edited by ifish4; 09-24-2015 at 03:41 AM.

Loading the incorrect file will cause that so get the serial cable and a loader and start with the factory file.

IKS66 Junior Member
    look at your settings for your birds.make sure its ok, if you still don't get it to work .reload the correct file.(you might have to reset your box) but i would try the correct file first. Good luck.

IKS66 Member
    Awesome.. thanks for the replies!! will try the serial cable later....let you guys know what happens...

Thanks again

IKS66 Member
    I cant find a serial cable...will have to pick up one tomorrow....is there away to flash it with usb thumb drive..without the remote working???where is the correct factory bin, sense that is how I started the issue with the remote...trying to put factory bin on...before that, remote worked fine...Slippy, I cant get to the screen where the satellite info is..is there another wat yo check them???....by the way, new batteries also were installed..... Thanks again..