Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: private server

IKS66 Member

private server

hi there

i need some assistance, today i got my nfusion nuvenio hd, and i do need to know how do i setup my private server to watch tv. do i have to go to installation and network, or what do i need to do to input my user name and other info for private server

How are you going to access the internet.

IKS66 Member
    what do you mean by that..well i got internet access with my att u-verse modem.

Well you will need a program of some kind to access the internet with your receiver.

IKS66 Member
    i was downloadin ikssuns and n.o
    i but i dont know how to open connection. do you think that i need to get separate wifi router

IKS66 Member
    Do some reading in the Nfusion HD section. Everything you need to know is there. There are also several You Tube videos that will walk you through the set-up. Nfusion HD is a tough receiver to get up and running. You will also need to download the latest channel bin, it has all the changes to 100 and 119. (In the Nfusion Files Section)

IKS66 Member
    frosty

i have been reading about that,,but the pdf file that i got from N.O.I requires me to find lan ip address and to reconfigure my ip,,but i dont really know how to do that, that's a problem,,
    Last edited by bigmacak22; 09-16-2015 at 02:21 AM.

IKS66 Member
    does anyone here knows how do i delete extra numbers from ip address on nfusion,, because i got to update my ip address on the receiver as the network wizard from receiver told me.. what button on the remote i need to press,,now on the receiver showing me like this

but i need to change that address to like 192.162.1.25..

IKS66 Member
    finally i figure out how to make nfusion to work,but my question is,,

since the nfusion is working over N.O.I or ikssuns programs,,do i need always to keep my computer working when i want to watch tv, when i close the n.o.i or ikssuns program then the receiver stops working,,is there a way that i can watch the tv without keeping my pc on everytime that i want to watch tv..