Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    IKS66 Junior Member

Where to enter portal on solaris

I just got my donation info. I'm confused where to enter the portal info on my Solaris. There's no place to enter it. Just has user name, password, deskey, and port slots. Also is the user name and password supposed to be that Mac address? Please help! Ufc tonight!!! Thanks

Your donation(13 digit) is your user name and password. You go to iks66.com and do a donation search and there you change the mac address.
    Last edited by Sammy; 08-01-2015 at 08:48 PM.

IKS66 Junior Member
    Thanks for the fast response. But the only other long number I received was an order # that is 16 numbers long. The other is a Mac address that is 14 numbers long. Also where should I enter the portal info?

The donation information will have the server names, the port that is assigned to you, the user and pass, the des keys. If all you have is a order # then you do not have your donation yet.

IKS66 Junior Member
    They sent me server address, portal address, port number, des keys, and Mac address to use as user name and password. It stated my route has been assigned

Open your noi and enter all of that. Go to iks66.com and do the donation search and make sure your iptv mac address is correct. They did not send a mac address as a user name and password. They don't know your mac yet. Your user and pass is the 13 digit donation number.
    Last edited by Sammy; 08-01-2015 at 10:00 PM.

IKS66 Junior Member
    Copy and paste from email I received :RUNNINGPlease use the
    following IPTV + Free IKS Route(s) as the Username and Password in your
    Receiver:No.Username and PasswordMAC Address(the 14 digit #) add Mac address.

IKS66 Junior Member
    I'm good now. Just had to open that email a different way and noticed that I had too many 1's in that Mac address #. Thanks