Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    IKS66 Junior Member

hd channels amazonas

Hello, I have an account iks66 (from today) and I configured my box to amazonas sat., I can view SD channels, but I can't view HD Channels, anybody know what could be the problem, what can I do? I'm from argentina, I have azbox premium

Thanks in advance!

German

Go to your receiver section for help on the settings.

Quote Originally Posted by luthiers View Post
    Hello, I have an account iks66 (from today) and I configured my box to amazonas sat., I can view SD channels, but I can't view HD Channels, anybody know what could be the problem, what can I do? I'm from argentina, I have azbox premium

Thanks in advance!

German

IKS66 Junior Member
    Sammy, thank you for your answer, excuse me, but I have an azbox premium receiver and I don't find this receiver section, I change my question. It's possible viewing of hd channels of satellite amazonas in an azbox premium with an iks66 account?

Thanks in advance!

German

Is there any HD on that sat?? lyngsat.com will tell you what is HD and SD. Your account will not stop you from seeing HD if HD is on that sat.

IKS66 Junior Member
    Sammy, thanks again for you answer, in lyngsa.com (satellite amazonas 61.0W) I found 74 HD channels, that my receiver (Azbox Premium) also found, but with my account iks66 logued in my receiver, I can't seeing, only some SD channels.

Thanks in advance!

German

All I can say is make sure the lnb is correct and the settings are correct. There is information in the other receivers section.

IKS66 Junior Member
    Thanks you Sammy, although I do not understand why you delete a message, ...

Answering your question, the settings in my receiver is correct, the lnb is correct, with my account iks66 I can see SD Channels, but when i try to seeing any HD Channels I only see "Scramble".

Anybody can see HD Channels from Satellite amazonas (61W)?,

I repeat, my receiver is Azbox premium with installed multicast 1.82, i configured the account iks66 in newcamd,

Thnaks in advance,

IKS66 Junior Member

hd channels amazonas

Hi
    Does an Premium IPTV server with scandinavian channels excist?
    I cant seem to find one among the list.

google is your friend we dont talk about other server here