Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Why look for anything sonicview?

If you're reading only from there you're limited drastically what you could ever learn.
    I suggest you start at dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Devices and do some reading.
    Look around a little there too because the guides and setup installs are in great detail- since it's the dd-wrt site.

Yes , I agree . Going to google an than to the reading [ ( refering to post # 10 ) " sonicview guide use a linksys " ] , , an seeing the pic will give a newbie a starting point . Looking at when this post was put out was more than likely when n2 come to a stop an sonicview was one of the first to come out with a work around ( the I-Hub ) . This read by all means isnt aimed at sonicview rather to take a router an flashing it , plus the read may open some eye's . DD-WRT is were one needs to go when thinking of flashing there router . Just thought it was a good post on what he/she had to add was good advise , and Thank you for your input . Looks like I will be making my cable a few feet shorter to start with . Peace and Happy Testing
    Last edited by mean1; 03-31-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Has any member flashed their router to dd-wrt lately and if you did , how is it working for you ? Also is there a reason why you flashed your router to dd-wrt ( like if you were having an issue your router before the flash an now that it's been flashed , it's working better for you ) ? Peace and Happy Testing

Converted a Netgear WNR834B mk2 to dd-wrt for my Nfusions.. Although the Wan Port Doesn't work and the Wireless radio is Off it does remove the need to use NOI as now it's built into the Router...

It was a spare router anyway so no loss....

Mem..

Converted a linksys E3000 (this is my main router), two E2000 (these are for my house cameras) and an E1500 (this is for iks), and all of these are working flawlessly.
    "Stealing from one is plagiarism, stealing from many is research"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12