Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    IKS66 Junior Member

Linkbox 300A picture for less than 3 min and then scrambled ???

Could someone please help. I have set up my linkbox 300A several times and I get connected and I receive channels. It doesn't last more than 5 minutes and I the channels go away, (scrambled). I have another box in the living room of which I do not run at the same time with the one that is failing. The one in the living room is working just fine, so I am suspecting that my linkbox 300A has gone bad. Any help or advise would sure be appreciated.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    Could someone please help. I have set up my linkbox 300A several times and I get connected and I receive channels. It doesn't last more than 5 minutes and I the channels go away, (scrambled). I have another box in the living room of which I do not run at the same time with the one that is failing. The one in the living room is working just fine, so I am suspecting that my linkbox 300A has gone bad. Any help or advise would sure be appreciated.
    what kind of connection is that box using ?
    IKS66.com #1 IKS Private Server

-simple truth, rule #53
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

IKS66 Junior Member
    I have a dp plus Model dpp33 and it has three receivers hooked up to it. I am getting 110 and 119. It use to work fine and all the sudden it just started giving me trouble. The one box jynxbox V10 is in the living room and it is working fine. The one in the bedroom is a I-link 210 and the one that's giving me trouble the linkbox 300A is in another bedroom. I hope I have given you enough information.Thanks for responding. I do not have too much experience in this.
    Last edited by Kimbo; 04-15-2015 at 12:09 PM.

IKS66 Junior Member
    i had the same problem so i switched to A5.5_20140826_su_na_b4_1tuner_2gb_iptv_19+ file and it's working fine