Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    IKS66 Junior Member

ilink 9800 HD SE with ls500

I have couple ilink boxes 9800 hd se with ls500 but keep freeze or have some glitch on hd channels sometimes on sd, running cat 5e. And sometimes WiFi, any help I will appreciate, thanks and advance

IKS66 Junior Member
    I believe all brands are freezing as well. I have a legit sub with dish and it freezes too and I get all kinds of glitches every now and then. when Charlie sends an ecm every single one freezes. but also the original ls500 card that comes with this boxes are crap and loose signal all the time also causing it to freeze. this original card is too big and it could hit certain components on the board, put some tape or something under it to avoid that. but either way I will replace it as it is the single big issue with this box. there is a seller on ebay dvboutlet I bought mine from him and all my signal loss issues are gone. one more thing get one of those laptop fan to put under the box to keep it cooler as this hd boxes like to run much hotter. good luck.

IKS66 Junior Member
    Thanks so much been so helpful

IKS66 Junior Member
    you're welcome. the other steps I also took that seemed to help me and many of my friends with signal lost issues on the 9800 se hd boxes was as follow. factory reset then install factory bin file 333 followed by another factory reset then bin file 338 and one last factory restore reset. configured server settings and that's it. if this does not help then trying another ls500 board maybe a good idea.