C/P

It looks like the coders have released a 3rd party file that you can now use a USB to have a better working guide that is for 44 hours..
The 206 Updates Files...
if you do not plan on using the USB....which it takes.. up to 5 ore moreMinutes for it to load up on initial install.. so be patient.. do not interrupt it..
there is no need to update... to this file...
The coder team went around the memory shortage of the receiver.. to create the EPG on the USB ...
It does not take a large Drive to load the guide with.
A friend of mine used a 2 gig because that was what they had.. does not need to be that large
Make sure it is fat 32.. you can even install the 206 abs file on it..
install the 206 file.. when it is done and rebooted...
with rear switch reboot again..
let it totally load up..
then with the USB device plugged into the front Port.. it will remain there for the guide to work..

You open EPG and it will ask if you want to use the USB for the EPG... you select yes..
my friend went to 239.. with the EPG open.. hit the Fav button and set back an let it load up... they actually had to try it 2 times.. to get it to accept the guide..
Everytime you open up the EPG.. it will ask if you want to use the USB.. select yes..... minor inconvenience for a longer guide...

works good they tell me..
that should make Linkbox users happy.. this puts linkbox back at the top of the heap.. with a longer guide.... I would think.*

(txsgent)