Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    for the android emulator, it says it works on your computer but will it work on any android tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Rabz84 View Post
    Working flawlessly on my MAG250.
    Thanks for the testing.
    Looking forward for the full launch.

Same here I agree with Rabz84, works smoothly

Quote Originally Posted by figueiraslick View Post
    for the android emulator, it says it works on your computer but will it work on any android tablet
    Works on my phone so it should work on your tablet unless it's a real old one.

IKS66 Member
    Hi,

I was trying to test the IPTV and installed blue stacks on my computer. When I enter the address in the the browser it says: "Your STB is Blocked. Call the Provider."

Any idea on what might be wrong or how can I get it to work?

Please advise.

THanks!

IKS66 Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
    Hi,

I was trying to test the IPTV and installed blue stacks on my computer. When I enter the address in the the browser it says: "Your STB is Blocked. Call the Provider."

Any idea on what might be wrong or how can I get it to work?

Please advise.

THanks!
    After some search and research I figured out that I need an IPTV emulator with MAG250 at least... So I was able to get the app for bluestacks and have being able to configure the URL correctly. Now when I get to the channel list I can see the 5 channels but all seems to be black... It's because they are offline right now or it's something else missing at my setup?

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks!!

IKS66 Member
    If this is simply an IP delivery system, shouldn't it work with any IP box? I have a sat/ IPTV capable receiver. Novatec chipset. That's all I can say at the moment because it isn't for sale yet but will be soon. It is a general purpose receiver. It can scan from server, or you can load a list and scan channels directly by USB drive. I have tried to enter the server name, the Ip addy, Port number is not mentioned but have a place to enter it. Also I assume that the Protocol is http? Or could that be something else like rtmp, rtsp, or something else? Any advise would be appreciated. Thank you.

EDIT: I have added several channels directly with the USB so I know the thing is working. Just IPTV being so new around here, still learning about how to enter the information needed correctly. Talk about taking a crash course in learning! Also my apologies to the mods for posting this in the wrong area at first. I forgot what section I was in but have deleted that post and put it here in what I hope is the right place!

all you need is mag 250 or 254 or avov box nothing more to get iptv dont need to get IPTV emulator for avov you do need to get tv-online from the store

IKS66 Member
    It doesn't work on my Note4. I go to common settings, profiles and portal settings. On portal url I put that address. press back and exit and when I open again the app it says the stb is damaged. Is not compatible with android KitKat?

Will not work direct to a tablet you need the emulation.

IKS66 Member
    I have installed bluestack android emulator on my computer and from the emulator downloaded IPTV emulator and configured. I can see the channel list but no image after clicking on the channel. Not sure if I missed anything else...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast