Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    IKS66 Junior Member

Noi with nfusion Phoenix

Can anyone help me with noi. Running noi with nfusion and for the last week and a half noi glitches out and says connecting but will stay that way until I quit noi and restart it right now just getting the snow screen says connecting but channel number is in red is there a problem with server or is it my equipment. Has been glitching bad when working this last week with the connecting to server coming up for 2-3 minutes at a time. If anyone knows or if it is server please let me know can't seem to find any info on anyone else having this issue

Super Moderator
    put your server info in the Advanced Tab area in the NOI, try that.
    You could try and entering the same info in two slots as well. That may help to keep it connected.
    Yes, IKS66 server is a bit slow lately and the NOI may be getting hung up.
    IKS66.com #1 IKS Private Server

-simple truth, rule #53
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

IKS66 Junior Member

Thanks

Thanks for reply tried that and it seems ok right now. It's a little more complicated with noi and am thankful for help!

IKS66 Junior Member

Not connected

Getting not connected that lasts 5 minutes then have to restart noi or just stays on connecting and doesn't change anyone have this problem?

Super Moderator
    with NOI there is no parameters that can be set, which is too bad.
    But what happens is that NOI looses the connection and then is difficult to get it back , especially if it happens to be trying when the CW has already been sent or CWs are coming up in different order or etc... that's why setting up all the same exact info in more then one slot will sometimes help with the NOI.
    When it gets stuck on the CW or what is happening, instead of getting confussed with it's functions and maybe takes forever to come back, it just grabs that next server slot, which is same server info.
    Try the info in two slots in the Souith area in that ADvanced tab and two slots in the North area in that tab and with them all enabled, see if that works any good at all, or even makes a difference.
    IKS66.com #1 IKS Private Server

-simple truth, rule #53
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

IKS66 Junior Member
    Thanks seems to connect on its own better!