ok Nebor Has taken apart the I link 210 cheap box easy set up but is straight junk....
The picture is not the best and is very slow and can't do nothing real so nothing special..Nebor would not buy another one enless it was for testing
but Nebor will share something in a few mins with you about this box.(I would never pay over 85.10 for this box not worth more than) They were selling them for 85.10 on ebay. now they getting 119.00 you should save and get a T5 ...

Now The T5 very nice Box super fast and does alot..Picture is good like real good...Clear and could do alot more than alot of these boxes....

Now with the i link 210 the boards sell for little to nothing.Nebor says 10 to 15 dollars or so from china but (same board) so it is prolly from china anyways.Now nebor bought all the stuff in side this box for 37 dollars and 35 cents.
Now nebor solider everything the same way now he has a box he spent 37 dollars for and got it screwed to a board working. (display screen 3 dollars)
He took the file from fta 66 and loaded and it works the same way this is funny thought he would share this.