Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    IKS66 Member

mneed channel list??

was wondering if someone has a channel list with all channels in the usa. been scanning satellites everytime I get some missing channels and no ppv movie channels. been trying like 20 times, always same result. maybe loading a channel list would help.

thanks

No channel lists, you may have a setting incorrect.

IKS66 Member
    I've been looking on the forum sonicview area bu can't find a way to scan there's a post saying "perfect scanning" but doesn't work for me since I don't know what lnb I have all I know it has 110, 119 and 128 since I have HD channels. I still have dn service but expired last month. so I don't know what lnb to select on the receiver. I got some PPV movies on channels 540 and abpve but they say scramble all the time. any advice?

Scnning on a sv is easy if you have the proper settings but we may never know unless you post them for review.

IKS66 Member
    sv.jpg

this is what I see on my dish network receiver. not sure what kiind of Switch it is so I can put it down and scan correctly. I was selecting ocs dp with lnb off on the one I wasn;t scanning and frequency 11250. disecq ON on port 1 for 119, and port 2 for 110. didn't select or scan sat 129.

Still not able to get the ppv channels. Did try to ad a tp manually.

TP 6 110.0W 12.29690 L SR: 20000 7/8

when I added that tp on sat 110, was able to get the ppv movie channels, get signal but stay unscrambled.

I tried with server on dhcp, and static, but neither way they open.

any advice?

IKS66 Member
    maybe I just need the correct tp to scan to get those ppv channels. which tp on what sat should I scan?

What you picture is for a separator to supply a two tuner dn receiver. Need lnb power on.