Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm not sure what dish you are using or your computer speed check all cable connections if even 1 small ground wire is touching the internal cable it will cause problems,
    With that said I am scanning both 110 and 119 with a 1000.2 dish turbo at 97%
    LNB power ON
    LNB type OCS-DP
    LNB freq 11.250
    22 khz OFF
    SWITCH 1.0
    Commited 1 for 119 and 2 for 110 respectively, as my dish has a built in Switch.
    Legacy Sw OFF

Hopefully this helps, only other thing I can think of is how the code must be written for the bottom line for the coolsat in the CONF file for the RQ.
    mine is as follows

Your code for coolsat 6000
    To be interred into bottom line of CONF file

First vaiiables.
    Change the 0 to a 1 for coolsat
    Change the AAAAA to username and password
    Change the BBBBBB to ip or site address of server
    Change the CCCCCCCCC to des key.
    Make sure you have the right number of slashes etc.

card_server_url_0=newcamd://AAAAAAAAAAAAA:[email protected]/CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

When finished entering the code the correct way make sure you hit enter on your keyboard to go to the next line without typing anything it helps the server know it is the end of the code.

Alcu.

IKS66 Member
    thank you alcu.....

i believe my last line of the conf file is good....actually i added the enter like you said......my next step was to try rq client 1.04 since it has the added option for control word timeout as well....it was the same.....tried tweaking a little the odd and even CW option.....it was way worse on always odd....so its back to 0.....

this time though after i reset factory i setup for 110 with a BEV 22'' dish at 97% level and 94% quality
    LNB power ON
    LNB type Legacy Quad LNB1
    LNB freq 11.250
    22 khz OFF
    SWITCH none
    Commited 1
    Legacy Sw OFF

Auto scan 110...8282 blue caid 1816 each channel.......the guide is good with alot of PPV missing (bc its 110) but again half the channels work....again with the extreme freezing but it seemed to be freezing about every 10s rather than 5s

I go to setup for 119 like i have many times and now (this happened before) its giving me 10% level and 5% quality
    i know my setup is good for 119 (same as 110)....sammy told me i didnt need to use my switch and only needed one lnb hooked up.....

again the first time i connected to rq 1.03 over a week ago with my trial i had no freezing issues whatsoever (even though always have been missing MANY channels and never had a PPV) but at least no freeze

my cpu is 2.3ghz core 2 quad....4gb ram....win 8.1
    my pc is hooked up wireless with about -73db signal ( about 3 bars) (not an issue....have watched flawlessly when had trial)

This is what i noticed with rq though......Every time i freeze RQ shows a line that the receiver has requested....takes a second and SVR spits back the key then it unfreezes....does this like every 10s

Please help....i now think its with the RQ client somehow

heres a screenshot of RQ 1.04

update ****freezing SOLVED** i downloaded xx client and no more freezing....thanks to all who helped
    Last edited by SatFinder; 09-17-2014 at 09:26 PM.

Hey, I'm going to try xx client any set-up advice, as I still get a little freezing on occasions.
    Still can not seem to get xx-client to work.
    Last edited by Alcu; 10-01-2014 at 03:43 PM.

IKS66 Member
    i found the configuration for xx to be alot simpler than rq.....what is the message that you are getting?.....i think the only setting in the conf file i had to change was receiver protocol to 3?.....aside from the xx conf file, u have to set the servers and serial conf file....serial has to be 115200.....i didnt change the caid conf file......

Thanks SatFinder, I got it going, but It is definitely more difficult to get set up than the RQ, and in my testing of both it seems that the RQ is faster when changing channels, I will be doing full day testing to see the differences in regards to freezing and channel availability.
    Thanks again.
    Alcu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12