c/p
Rolling screen/Mode not supported fix.

I just wanted to report an issue with default settings of the factory file that may affect some people if they do not have a 1080p television set.

The default settings are 1080_25. I’m not familiar with this form of video grading, in North America we only have two grades of 1080 that I'm aware of (1080i and 1080p). If someone has a 720i 720p or even a 1080i TV you may to have to dumb down the resolution settings to accommodate your television set.

If this happens to be you, you will get a rolling screen and you will not be able see where to navigate through the menu.

Try connecting with the RCA cable first. If this does not work on your specific TV try another TV if that’s an option. If it’s not an option or you have no other options here are the directions so you can blindly navigate with your remote.

These directions will take you to 480i this should cover every television out there. You can experiment with higher resolutions after you have read that actual specifications of your television set.

To be safe allow one second before hitting the next button.

When the box boots up you will have access to the menu already: (out of the box there are no channels scanned so you are already at the main menu)

Reboot the box to ensure you are at the starting point

Hit the directional arrow down two times{down down} This will take you to the systems tab

Then hit Right

Down

Then hit ok two times OK OK to enter your resolution settings

Hit the directional up button 2 times for the lowest grade of 720p or 6 times for 480i

I recommend hitting the up button 6 times for 480i to guarantee a picture first

UP UP UP UP UP UP

OK

I have highlighted in bold the actual directions you can ignore the descriptions and just follow the bold and it should work.

Do not factory default or you will have to do it again.

Load the 147 file and you will be good to go.