Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    IKS66 Junior Member

Question Signal Metere- Any recommendation

I already have dish installed with 118.7 and 110 Satellite. I think its gone out of alignment thats why i am not getting full signal strength. Can anyone recommend easy to use signal strength meter ?

there are many you can download to your smartphone, such as satellite director for pointing, and as far as an actual meter...bring a small tv up with you and an fta box.
    Last edited by xayoz77; 10-12-2014 at 02:26 PM.
    If at first you don't succeed....hit it with a bigger hammer.

SUPER BUDDY 29 satellite signal level meter.
    The Super Buddy 29 has all of the great features of the standard Super Buddy satellite meter plus an internal combo 21 volt / 29 volt module to power the new DIRECTV SWM LNBs and the WildBlue / Telesat / Xplornet TRIAs!

Tired of loading new satellite plans? Super Buddy's geo-sensitive field guide shows you just the birds visible to your install - ALL of them, and their individual transponders.

In addition to positively identifying the satellite, displayed measurements include signal level (dBm), quality (IRD or C/N), voltage supplied by the receiver, current drawn by LNB, and L.O. frequency drift of the LNB. Super Buddy is compatible with single and multi-LNB configurations.
    Navigate easily from bird to bird with left/right arrows and through the individual transponders with up/down arrows. It's the BEST and the FASTEST!
    Don't know the angles for your antenna? The zip-code lookup gives you elevation and azimuth for whichever satellite you select.
    Satellite delivery is becoming more complex, but the SUPER BUDDY makes it easier! Handle the toughest jobs better, faster and cheaper .

C/P