Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Direct Tv 3 LNB

Banned

Direct Tv 3 LNB

Hi, I have this LNB 20LNBR0-02 Phase 3.

I was wondering, could this be used for picking up 110 and 119 sat on Charlie p$.

I want to use this with a Sonic View Elite, Im trying to get the dual tuner setup up and running.
    This is a 2nd sat dish.

Thanks.

Super Moderator
    i'd say yes.

DTV sats are at 110w and 119w as well, so the spacing between the LNBs should be fine
    IKS66.com #1 IKS Private Server

-simple truth, rule #53
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Banned
    I was looking at the specs and it does say 101, 110 and 119. but in frequency wise, it should work.

Also, that LNB should be better then the older Dish Legacy Single LNB, it has 2 outputs on it. its on a dish 500

No It Wont Work..

The 101 is Straight thru but the 110/119 are Combined into a Single Feed so when you scan with a 22khz Tone you will only get a Few Transponders as it's just not Possible to Combine Both 110/119 on a Single Line without an LNB LO Adjustment..

Basically its Frequency Limited to the DTV 110/119 Transponders so they can be Combined onto a Single Line with a 22khz Tone..

It's OK for Single Sat for No Good for 110/119 for Full Service..

You will be Able to get some but Not all of the Transponders as DTV only uses about 6-8 as opposed to DN 24-26.

Mem..
    Last edited by memorex; 07-22-2014 at 11:37 PM.

Now if you were able to Hack Saw the LNB Electronics off and then Anchor on some DTV 18" LNB's then Yeah it would Work..

I have seen a Bracket that you can get that would allow you to replace the DTV Phase 3 LNB with 3 Standard LNB's and then your In Business..

Search "5 LNB Bracket Holder Adapter for Dish/DTV/Elliptical" on ebay for an Example..

Mem..

Banned
    I see, thanks. I was thinking about putting it on the room to hook it up, but never mind,

thanks for the info. I learned something. ill go get a 1000.2 dish with LNB. for this project then.