Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    IKS66 Junior Member

How to use remote control

Ok Im stuck. When putting your info like 12 34 12 34 and you make a mistake, what key on the remote do I use for "clear"? The i I know changes from capital letters and numbers, but what's the rest?

There should be a arrow pointing left.

Use the key pad on your screen and press arrow to the left and re enter info.

Site-Rules
    &
    iks66...private Server

Thats what I said. OP knows about the keyboard but the arrow is not marked.
    Last edited by Sammy; 07-04-2014 at 11:12 PM.

IKS66 Junior Member
    What it says is "to delete one character press the clear button". No button says "clear". Up and down arrows are on bottom part. How are you supposed to get to bottom part and highlight it?

There will be a arrow pointing left in the keyboard and usually at the bottom right and yes highlight by moving to it and select that and one letter or number will be gone.

IKS66 Junior Member
    Hey sammy, can't get to the bottom of remote. I forgot to say that although box is Nfusion Phoenix, control is for Nuvenio.

IKS66 Junior Member
    To heck with it. Trying something else. Put on 130 boot and 154.2 bin, but what's the password so i can put in my info? Please excuse all the problem i causing.

Super Moderator
    I think the clear button would be the blue remote button. But the Nuvenio remote will not function the colored buttons correctly with the Phoenix.

With the 154.2 bin you'd be using the NOI program or the IKS4funs program. The server info would go on there and not in the nFusion receiver (no password needed). That program is run on your computer.
    The nfusion would also need the 154.2-255 bin in order to work. That bin can be found in the NOI package, in downloads area.
    IKS66.com #1 IKS Private Server

-simple truth, rule #53
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.