Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    IKS66 Junior Member
    I know this may appear to be an odd question but wouldn't it be simpler to email U.S. funds to an email address. Its simple, its fast and its totally discreet as it comes down to bank to bank transfer of cash from the purchaser to the seller without any third party foul ups, additional costs or going through the process of opening up accounts, using virtual visa cards or buying Visa gift cards that may or may not work ?

Nope that would leave a paper trail so do it there way.

IKS66 Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderstruck View Post
    yea okay, thnx for the advice
    Maybe thou, you should be looking into waiting for the email response or try another email.
    I suppose if you were rude in the first email then that may have slowed things down some
    Given the problems associated with donations, the hoops one has to jump through and the limited choices in how donations can be made, I think its up to the providers to sort these issues out since its their parade and they're the only ones who can sort them out. If there are too many issues, many will look for other sources with fewer problems and better options. As for being rude, this is business and when it comes down to business, they will have to sort out the payment problems or deal with it. Delaying or ignoring donors will not improve business whether they're rude or not. This isn't intended to create problems but just a suggestion on how to avoid more of them.

You can post all you want about the process or go with it. So simple to do!

IKS66 Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody View Post
    Maybe they have limitation of using their site once a day.
    @nobody ........ you are riding on my old nic ....... you need to change your nic ...... thanks signed the REAL nob0dy ..........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123