Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    IKS66 Junior Member

Question Signing up using Trustpay or Payease...

Ive been having issues with those? To sign up using the service.

I know it says it has to be a card that allows internationals and all that.

But having a hard time finding a pre-paid card that would work to get the service started.

Does anyone have a suggestion of what pre-paid card I can use?

I figured this would be the best place of asking such information. heh.

Thanks.

That place needs a card? any bank can ask or a prepaid card or in malls

IKS66 Junior Member
    I know about pre-paid cards. I use em all the time. But most cards that come from say Walmart or other places the cards are based in the USA. So they wont work with those sites using them as payment. The card has to be able to accept international payments. Which is my issue at the moment.

I did find one card today? That seemed to be from Mexico. I thought of maybe trying that? But didnt want to waste the money on buying the card. heh.

I use a prepaid visa bought at a mall, just to ask if is for international shopping

IKS66 Junior Member
    Yeah, Ive been doing a bit of google search. I will figure out something.

Some kind of card, Where it does not require you to register it and all the related garbage that comes with cards.

Pre-paid debit cards might be the way to go, But eh...I think that would be alot of hassle.
    Last edited by twistedsmf; 06-28-2014 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsmf View Post
    Yeah, Ive been doing a bit of google search. I will figure out something.

Some kind of card, Where it does not require you to register it and all the related garbage that comes with cards.

Pre-paid debit cards might be the way to go, But eh...I think that would be alot of hassle.
    ... let me know if you find something out.
    Thanks.
    "Stealing from one is plagiarism, stealing from many is research"

IKS66 Junior Member
    Yeah I will. I think I figured out one way of doing it. Ive done it with other providers before? So it should work. I will PM you if it does.

IKS66 Junior Member
    Try this website if anyone having any issues with signing up. Pre-paid cards it seems does not work, So you may have to use your personal credit card or debit card? But you use this service as a way of funding to the person. (They dont see your personal information.)

https://www.entropay.com/

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsmf View Post
    Try this website if anyone having any issues with signing up. Pre-paid cards it seems does not work, So you may have to use your personal credit card or debit card? But you use this service as a way of funding to the person. (They dont see your personal information.)

https://www.entropay.com/
    Yes, they give you a Pre-paid virtual card that you can use worldwide as a normal credit card for online purchases. Those cards has been tested and works great to get IKS66's services.

Banned
    works great thats why i was taken for 9.45 after placing an order for a 1 month route the payment system gave me an error 404 page which took a long time to load and my credit card was charged 9.45 and never received my route.This just happened right now.This paying system sucks and i never received an email responding back to my complaint.

I already bought 18 routes and was going to buy 1 more.Now im left with the choice of buying another or going to another iks provider.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast