Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Question iHub Emulation problem

Greetings, I was given the privilege to try out the services here

Unfortunately I ran into a critcal problem, I would be grateful if anyone has experience using iHub Emulation on Windows could help me troubleshoot this.

Well I set up everything accordingly but when I run the svhub.exe the SV8000HD is able to connect to network and gain picture, however after about ~2 minutes of no problems. The command window of svhub.exe loses connection it says, "Closing Previous Server Session / Small Wait before next Server Session /1545 Error Seting setsockopt" then I lose picture after few seconds it would not reconnect I needed to restart the svhub.exe all over again.

I would really, really appreciate some help. I am out of ideas. I tried on different laptops, different OS with no AV/Firewall but same issue.

I've gone ahead and added pictures.

Screenshot 2014-06-27 13.08.03.jpg this is NORMAL when it's running with no problems

Screenshot 2014-06-27 13.08.40.jpg this is when the problem happens during normal operation within few minutes
    Last edited by ColaLogic; 06-27-2014 at 08:27 PM.
    Be water my friend -- Bruce Lee

IKS66 Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColaLogic View Post
    Greetings, I was given the privilege to try out the services here

Unfortunately I ran into a critcal problem, I would be grateful if anyone has experience using iHub Emulation on Windows could help me troubleshoot this.

Well I set up everything accordingly but when I run the svhub.exe the SV8000HD is able to connect to network and gain picture, however after about ~2 minutes of no problems. The command window of svhub.exe loses connection it says, "Closing Previous Server Session / Small Wait before next Server Session /1545 Error Seting setsockopt" then I lose picture after few seconds it would not reconnect I needed to restart the svhub.exe all over again.

I would really, really appreciate some help. I am out of ideas. I tried on different laptops, different OS with no AV/Firewall but same issue.

I've gone ahead and added pictures.

Screenshot 2014-06-27 13.08.03.jpg this is NORMAL when it's running with no problems

Screenshot 2014-06-27 13.08.40.jpg this is when the problem happens during normal operation within few minutes
    This is a little older post, but I'm experiencing the same issue. Has a solution been found for this issue?