Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    IKS66 Junior Member

no signal/all black

ok, here is the issue, my friend purchased a jynxbox hd ultra lite, I set it up and it was working fine, and I even tested it using wireless. I sent it to him the next day (he received it yesterday) all the settings were still in there as it was working for me at my house. The only difference is he is tethering with his cell phone (he does not have internet as his phone is a router) sometimes the box connects sometimes it doesent, he has to just try a few times and it will connect. we rescanned all the satellites and the correct settings are there, yet he still gets nothing but a black screen. I had him do a speed test on his phone, it was anywhere from 7mps to 15 mps. anyone have any other ideas, this is very frustrating.

Thanks

ps signal strength is high 80s

Hot spots and wifi sometimes cause a LOT of problems. Go to a channel you know is good like 121.

IKS66 Junior Member
    he isn't getting anything on any channel

Just my 2 cents, the only receiver I have seeing working with 3G or HotSpots is the OpenBox X5 no other receiver that has being tested by me has worked with hotspots, out there should be more receivers that can work with hotspot but I have not tested.....................................AZ
    If you really want to thank someone simply click the THANKS button.
    There is now way to peace, Peace is the way Author: A.J. Muste
    There are no Stupid questions, only Stupids that don't ask.
    Testing: GLOBO HD405, AZlink Ultra V3, FreeSat V7, Android 5.1 TV Box