Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Super Moderator

Pansat 3500 JTag

JTag 3500

C/P...

-After hooking up Jtag cable between receiver and computer, power up receiver from the rear.
    -Open Skymax 2.2 software.
    -Change the "Adr Flash" to 2Mb flash and click on "Start" (if your computer is not communicating with the receiver there will be an error message in the box on the bottom.....power down then back up, check connections, whatever you need to do to make it communicate)
    note: I don't know weather you need to also erase the 1Mb section of the "Adr Flash" but I can tell you that it will not hurt your unit because I erased with the 1Mb selected before I realized the B70 boot file was 2Mb. I can tell you that I did not write any data to the 1Mb address.
    -Click on "Erase" and you will get an indication telling you weather or not the erase worked. If you get an error try again. Keep trying until data is erased.
    -Click on "Write" and you will have to select the B70 boot file. (when you are asked to, select the file to be written my computer defaulted to a .rom file and I had to change that to *.* because the B70 boot file does not have a .rom extension).
    -When the boot file is written to the receiver you will get a message telling you so. If you get an error, back up and try again. I had to repeat the "Write" step a couple of times.
    -After writing the boot file power down the receiver from the rear and disconnect the jtag cable.
    -When powering back up you should see the "b70" then "ON" on the front display.
    -Power down your receiver from the rear and hook up your serial cable to the unit and your computer and load the B80 boot file using the 35.01 loader then load the current 307 bin
    Attached Files Attached Files
    IKS66.com #1 IKS Private Server

-simple truth, rule #53
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.