Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: captivework 800

IKS66 Junior Member

captivework 800

I have a captivework 800 with dongle but no server so cant wachas ty what do I have to do will ti work if Ibuy rout
    Last edited by pedro717; 12-14-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Super Moderator
    c/p

CW 800 with dongle setup

1) First perform a factory default to clean receiver out then load the factory 1.03 bin and do a hard reboot (switch off from back and on it again). You then need to load the dongle only BIN for what model you have. The dongle bin is v2.52.
    EDIT: 2.58 bin may work better.
    Make sure to reboot the receiver by switching off from back after loading the bin.

2) Plug your dongle in the usb. Connect an ethernet cable to the dongle to connect it to the internet.

3) Now set up your satellites and scan them. Make sure you get a good signal.

4) Turn off autoroll: MENU > SYSTEM SETTINGS > OSD > AUTOROLL OFF (if you are not able to do this now, do this in step 9)

5) Enable Card Share: PRESS f1 ON YOUR REMOTE AND THEN 555
    note: If you enter 555 and the unit DISABLES Card Share then hit f1 again and then 555 to ENABLE it (if you are not able to do this now, do this in step 9).

6) Enable Patch: PRESS f1 ON YOUR REMOTE AND THEN 000
    note: If you enter 000 and the unit DISABLES the Patch then hit f1 again and then 000 to ENABLE it (if you are not able to do this now, do this in step 9).

7) Then simply hit INFO and then 1 together (Note: It is INFO then 1 - this information was provided by Gabacho).

IP/URL=
    PORT =
    DES KEY =
    USERNAME =
    PASSWORD =

8) NOW VERY IMPORTANT where it says SERVER TYPE NewCS when its selected
    HIT OK over it and you will see a connect caid.
    Once you see this now you are doing very well.

9) If you were unable to perform any of steps 4-6, you should be able to do so now.

10) Put it on a channel like HBO and in a few seconds you have TV.

11) If you don't get picture, check your server status and your network status:
    INFO + 0 = Server Status Display
    and
    INFO + 2 = your IP Status

You may need to reboot the unit after this. C/P by Tester33 -
    I could not figure out why I was not getting TV and thought I had nothing to lose so I restarted from rear switch and walla, with in 3 seconds I had TV.
    IKS66.com #1 IKS Private Server

-simple truth, rule #53
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Moved to this section so other CW owners will have this information.