Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    IKS66 Junior Member

SonicView is not working with SKY

I have a route applied to my STB with the port for the SKY and I can not get any channels at all, I have my dish set to 58° but no luck, I could load all the satellite with no trouble, but NO luck when trying to obtain screens I get a good signal for most of the channels but with a blank screen, I did change the port to the Charlie Company and it takes all the channels very good, can anyone could tell me what am I doing wrong?
    all your help is greatly appreciated, thanks

Super Moderator
    that 58w bird is a Linear bird. Do you have a Linear LNB pointed at the 58w ?
    IKS66.com #1 IKS Private Server

-simple truth, rule #53
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

IKS66 Junior Member
    I have to check that, I am not sure what type of LNB it is there, I need to check with my tech. (I am an old guy that's afraid to climb ladders) so I have to get help in this matter, thanks for the Tip

Super Moderator
    I can relate to ladders and being up in my age too

You don't necessarily need a dish on the roof. You can mount it most anywhere and at ground level too, for easy access.
    Can mount on a steel fence post cemented in the ground or a solid fence or wall or etc.. as long as clear line of sight is there

If it's possible, that'd be the way to go for us old timers who hate the thought of climbing a stinking ladder
    IKS66.com #1 IKS Private Server

-simple truth, rule #53
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

IKS66 Junior Member
    Unfortunately, my house does not have the situation in order to set a dish on the floor or on a fence, I have to fix it at the roof, I am thinking of having build a ladder just for that purpose but so far the prices are still too high, anyway it is one of my proyects on the first line of assignaments, just keep saving whatever extra I get in order to do it as soon as possible, thanks for your suggestions which are proper if they can be done, Have a Good Day!!!