Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    IKS66 Junior Member

Key data in ilink 9800 hd se

I dont know if this is the problem, but the box does not works, in the key data field in Newcam network ask for 32 numbers but I just have 28 numbers, and when I click connect, say server disconnected so I dont know what i have to do. I just receive today the box so I started with the headaches, my old ilink 9000p works without problems and the new one nothing.

The Dess keys has 32 spaces.as default but you load only the 28 digits that were provided to you by your p/s.make sure you save all your information..and check your network settings see if all the information is there..good luck

IKS66 Junior Member
    Yeap all information is correct I entered a lot of times.. Now i dont know what i have to do. I still get server disconnected, by the way I turn off the old receiver and i am using the keys from that box to assure me every work good in the new receiver and then buy a new keys..

IKS66 Junior Member
    hi there i have the same problem , i can't get the box to work with private server allways said server disconneted, i already tried 2 different keys and nothing yet, if you fix these problem let me know thank you

There is only one set of "keys" and if you open a thread of your own we may be able to help.