Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Openbox s9-s10-s11-s12 Update_9-19-13

Openbox S9-S10-S11-S12_Update_9-19-13
    Best File I've Found For The Freezing Problems On The Openboxes
    Updated Openbox All-in-One Clone Safe For_ s9_s10_s11_s12
    Openbox update (updated a lot of channels Updated openbox s9..s10..s11.. s12.. all-in-one file 9-19-13
    (this is the ''anonymousx'' clone safe file that i edited with channel names and in order...Thanks to him)
    This is complete .abs file with channel list i made with newer firmware...... Satellite is set using a diseqc switch with 119 satellite set to port 1 and 110 satellite on port 2 ( you may have to adjust your satellite settings to match your system )and using the free trial japan server (japan server is down now so you must put your own p$ info in to get a picture)........Follow these steps.....Download this file to desktop and then unzip it and send the (.abs file)to your usb pen drive---then take from computer and insert in your openbox---now go to menu----tools---upgrade by usb---top line is upgrade mode ( set this to ''image file(.abs)" )---now one click down to upgrade file and right click to find this file ( .abs )---then one click down to "start" (ok) and let it download and when it asks "are you sure to burn" click "yes" and let it finish and reboot...........If you get scrolling picture when you downloaded just hit the v-format button on your remote until the picture straightens out and go to ....Menu---system setup---down to ''video out'' and set that on ''rgb''........Exit out to picture......This file is the latest upgrade with channel list included and will work fine on S9..S10..S11..S12 openbox receivers...............................bigslim

P.S.---the ppv events (ufc..Boxing..Wrestling..Etc.) will now be on ch. 456.....and this file also has the new channels Fox Sports 1 on ch. 150...Fox Sports 2 on ch. 398.....and the new Fxx on ch. 390
    Attached Files Attached Files