Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    IKS66 Junior Member

limesat will not scan adult channels

Hey I have a limesat hd air. I have pretty much every channel with this year subscription ty very much but for some reason I cannot scan and receive any of the adult channels. Do we have a subscription to them and if so am I doing something wrong? I scanned 110, 119, 129 and most hd channels come in, hd ppv was down, but sd ppv was a go. I get 497 but says scrambled. Ideas?

Super Moderator
    adults are from the 110w sat, except the one adult channel (497) from the 129w sat
    Most all the SD adult channels work (I think 495 has trouble), can't say about the HD one thou.

May have to add and then scan in PID for the correct TPs or maybe simple thing as adjusting dish to acquire better signal thru them TPs

??

IKS66 Junior Member
    My friend hooked up my satelite he works for direct tv. He said dish 119 had about a 98 percent lock. When watching channels using 110 or 129 sats tue connection is always in the 90s. Every channel I can think of scanned but the adult channels. So your saying I should try and do a manual scan of 110 using a different tp? The 20000 or the 12253? Could it be a software issue or box issue?

Super Moderator
    how did you make out nikedo ?

yes, that's what I was saying (sorta).
    Scan the TP from which the channels are parked on.

adult channels = 110w
    all are parked on TP = 12253 R
    Symbol Rate = 20000
    IKS66.com #1 IKS Private Server

-simple truth, rule #53
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Super Moderator
    PID values are a different thing. They are specific for each channel on any one transponder. A video and audio PID value is assigned for each channel (and PCR PID which is same as video PID with KuBand sats).
    Every channel on any given TP has specific PID values, but them values are shared thru-out all TPs. They are TP specific , I guess you could say..
    Don't know if your limesat has PID adding ability thou.
    IKS66.com #1 IKS Private Server

-simple truth, rule #53
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.