Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Nanosat Premium

IKS66 Junior Member

Nanosat Premium

Does anyone with a Nanosat Premium receiver have it up and working with a private server like IKS??

Plenty of people do. Do you have a question for the forum?

IKS66 Junior Member
    Yes the question is what am I doing wrong then? I have always had a nfusion and a limsate and this is the first time that I have used a Nanosat and I cannot get it to work. The donation number that I bought for this receiver from IKS is a good number because it will work with my Nfusion receiver with no problem. I have put the latest factory file 9.15 on and then did a factory default and then put the sky 1.12 on I followed the instructions word by word no captial letters was used. I can go to channel 101 and it works great so does 102 nd did a factory default. I follow the instructions step by step over and over and over again. the other channels will not come in. The internet is working because when I disconnect the Nanosat and hook up the nfusion in the same place it will work. So I know it is not any thing to do with the internet. I bought a separate number to use in the Nanosat. I was just asking if anyone else was up because after 5 days of trying to get it to work I was just trying to make sure that Nanosat was still up and working. Any advice you could give me would be very welcome and Thanks in advance
    rustbucket

IKS66 Member
    I have one and as of late working very well.
    Are you on dream?
    Make sure all info is in proper place(with the premium you need to always click ok or else info won't stick).
    Good luck(but it is working I can assure you that)

IKS66 Junior Member
    Thank you for your information I appreciate it very much!

IKS66 Junior Member
    i have mine working---but i have a nanosat premium se--not using that particular sky file however--i just came over to this site from a previous one and trying to catch up--they do see to have update files in the file section --however everything see is lot higher sky numbers than 1.12 (for instance mine is 3.20) noticed their is a newer one--may update to it if continued freezing and losing channels--but would suspect getting the 3.24 and newer factory files (for the model you have) would be a good start first of all--then input server info and see if can at least connect