Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    IKS66 Junior Member

Jyazbox Ultra HD 500

I've just purchased a Jyazbox Ultra HD 500, which was sold as a Jynxbox model, but they don't actually make it. It does use the JB200 8PSK Turbo module from Jynxbox.

Good receiver so far. Funny blind scan requires at least one TP first. LNB power does not turn off. List for multiple servers that I don't know how to use or what they're for.

Anybody else know anything about them? Or where to get info on a similar model? It seems like this might be an iLink9000 clone.
    Last edited by Jyazbox500; 11-20-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Super Moderator
    it is a Jynxbox clone.
    Them satalittes on there might be all eastern hemisphere sats, but I dont know that for sure.
    IKS66.com #1 IKS Private Server

-simple truth, rule #53
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

IKS66 Junior Member
    Do you know if the Jynxbox software will work with it, and which model would it be if it does? I can't figure out which. This is a whole new area for me. Actually, is there a reference anywhere I can start with? Thanks for the guidance.

Super Moderator
    no, the original Jynxbox firmware will not load onto that Jyazbox

Jynxbox Ultra HD is what it was cloned from originally. Since then thou there have been many new clones of the same first clone. This been going on for a few years now. The Chinese clone factory was fired up and running at full tilt with these Jynx clones.

That box should have come with firmware on it already. That usually is how them clones are sold.

You would prolly have to add the sats you want onto that box.
    IKS66.com #1 IKS Private Server

-simple truth, rule #53
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

IKS66 Junior Member
    I bought one of those Jyazbox Ultra HD 500 a couple of weeks ago to replace my failed Dreamlink T5. Pretty easy to set up, just enter your donation info you get when signing up. All satellites and transponders were in there already just needed to scan for channels after you set up your LNB settings. Was able to use it on a few channels before they all went down and it looked pretty good at the time. Now that everything is down the receiver gets really slow when scrolling through the guide and changing channels since it is waiting for the channel to come in. It's like the CPU is bogged down and doesn't respond to the remote unless you wait 5 or more seconds for it to catch up between key presses. At least I didn't pay a lot for it if IKS doesn't return.
    Last edited by whynot; 12-01-2017 at 07:05 PM.