PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Ohio country..

IndianGirl
04-18-2013, 04:20 PM
Hi to everyone that reads this, Hi! I purchased an OpenBoxS16 and have been searching quite a while to find a site where "true help" is offered.
This site might prove to be the one. I am a total 'Newbie' when it comes to satellite receivers and need help with upgrade information web sites. I have been trying since the end of February to watch FTA satellite channels. I hope that someone will be kind enough to help me get it working. Thank you..

@night™
04-18-2013, 04:26 PM
Hi to everyone that reads this, Hi! I purchased an OpenBoxS16 and have been searching quite a while to find a site where "true help" is offered.
This site might prove to be the one. I am a total 'Newbie' when it comes to satellite receivers and need help with upgrade information web sites. I have been trying since the end of February to watch FTA satellite channels. I hope that someone will be kind enough to help me get it working. Thank you..
POST your question and problems in the forum for that receiver and the guru for your STB WILL get back to you to get you up and running asap!

IndianGirl
04-18-2013, 04:46 PM
There is nothing that I have found yet for an openboxs16 hd pvr satellite receiver. Thanks

thunderstruck
04-18-2013, 06:26 PM
welcome to fta66 :)

And I see you have a thread in the Openbox forum area now. thnx :)

mean1
04-18-2013, 07:43 PM

O H I O , Welcome to the site IndianGirl , glad to have you . Hope you find what your looking for . The Rock capital of the World , NE Ohio , nice state , Gr8 peps . Dont know much on your box but I'm sure members here ( myself too ) will be glad to help !! Peace and Happy Testing

poppy
05-06-2013, 02:18 PM
Welcome IndianGirl,enjoy your stay.

ikspro
05-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Welcome to FTA66