PDA

View Full Version : Pop up to enter credentials that won't go away.......Help!!

Lali9000
03-15-2016, 02:11 AM
So I turned on my Avon box March 9th 2016 and keep getting a pop up to enter my credentials, after doing so it keeps popping up and never go away. I thought my donation had expired so I went to iks.com to renew my donation got the email that service has been applied to route but up to this min I do not have service as I keep getting a pop up to enter credentials and have done so a thousands times since March 9th... I emailed the iks team and to date no one has responded yet each time I check my route it keeps saying It is running with 1 day being deducted each day. I paid for 3 months yet the site is telling me I have only 39 days left. I need to know what is going on as I'm left without service for days now. The last thing I did a few mins ago was a factory reset and after completing the reset and redo my server settings incl inputting my creditials which is my username and password/donation number I am still without IPTV service.

thunderstruck
03-15-2016, 12:31 PM
you have not mentioned anything about a MAC be applied.
Was it and if so is it still there and correct ?

You could send me in private message your Order number and the email and I can check on this.
I will be off-line for the day thou