PDA

View Full Version : please help me with iptv mag 254

jenee
03-05-2016, 11:30 PM
maybe im not understanding this site but i thought it was a site that helped people if they had any problems with their devices. i am new here and dont know where to go for help with a iptv mag 254. i set it up and on my tv screen it says page error. my ethernet and internet both says disabled and wifi says enabled but i dont recieve any anything. i can go to the embedded portal where all the icons show but the only things that work are the suduko memory and lines games. can someone please offer me some assistance on how to fix or point in the right direction to have someone help me

thunderstruck
03-05-2016, 11:58 PM
is the ethernet cable connected or are you relying on wifi ?

I would need to get my mag setup here to follow what you are saying about the embedded portal, but prolly not where you wanna be.

Use the button just below the blue button on your remote, the Set-Up button.
That is where you wanna be to check on things.

jenee
03-06-2016, 03:09 AM
im relying in wifi but i had it hooked up and working before february. a message came on screen swhen it worked that come february i would need a new password. before fwbruary though all the icons lit up. ethernet, internet and wifi. now only wifi says enabled nut it doesnt work i get no iptv channels no internet no utube nothing. and this is the second box and i got a new router. when i set it up i went to control-set up-network-wireless-wifi-auto-dhcp-select internet key or passphrase connect and reboot device

jenee
03-06-2016, 03:19 AM
and that portal i was talking about was the page with all the icons that you can use to access what the device has to offer. because before when you turned on device everything automatically came up. now it has ain big red letters [loading page error].

jenee
03-06-2016, 03:21 AM
thank you repling and trying to understand what im trying to explain.

thunderstruck
03-06-2016, 02:26 PM
was the WiFi internet key still showing there or has it been erased ?

jenee
03-06-2016, 08:23 PM
im not sure where it is the wifi internet key should be to look for. if im understanding you, on the page where it says error loading does the wifi internet key come up then yes it does. and says enabled but not the internet or ethrtnet, they both say not connected

jenee
03-06-2016, 08:24 PM
is there any way to send pictures on this site.

thunderstruck
03-06-2016, 08:40 PM
there is an icon in the top of the reply box that will allow a picture to be embedded.
The third icon in, from the right hand side

thunderstruck
03-06-2016, 09:19 PM
in the Set Up menu and in the Network Info option, check if the IPs are populated under the wired and under the wireless option that show there.
And does the Link Status indicate Up or Down ?

thunderstruck
03-06-2016, 09:19 PM
in the Set Up menu and in the Network Info option, check if the IPs are populated under the wired and under the wireless option that show there.
And does the Link Status indicate Up or Down ?

jenee
03-06-2016, 09:42 PM
the ip are not populated and the link status says down on both wired and PPPoE but the wireless says up

thunderstruck
03-07-2016, 02:01 AM
and which MAC addy have you got linked to your 13 digit route number ?

thunderstruck
03-07-2016, 02:08 AM
do not post them MAC addys in open forum, Just tell me which one it is.
What is the prefix ?
00:1a:79 ?

Do you have an Ethernet cable connected to the box ?
You will want the ethernet connection

Rosser
03-09-2016, 02:25 PM
jenee try changing the DNS SERVER to 8.8.8.8 in the network manual settings