PDA

View Full Version : Route is "stopped"?

janota
02-27-2016, 12:11 AM
Long story short, after route renewal, I did a route checker and it shows that I have 29 days left but instead of saying "running", it says "stopped" and my receiver says that it isn't connected to the server. Does anyone know why it says that/ does anyone else have this problem?

thunderstruck
02-27-2016, 07:56 AM
check your card and see if the transaction went thru.

it may have also issued you a new route number.
Do you have the Order # ?

janota
02-27-2016, 07:34 PM
Yes, the transactions went through. I've already been charged for this route (twice, in fact) and I already gave you (thunderstruck) the order number and route numbers via a private message. For one of the transactions, I have an order number. For the other, I never received an order number or confirmation e-mail but I was charged.

I've seen a lot of people complaining that they have paid for their routes but their routes have not been renewed and they also don't receive a confirmation e-mail. Seems to be a problem with the payment process?

thunderstruck
02-28-2016, 12:06 AM
did I not send you a message back asking what exactly you need down ?
You send me an order number and 3 route numbers and your email.

I need ..
order number in question.
email used.
Payment portal used.
Last 4 digits of card used.
Amount paid.
To whom paid.
Aprrox date paid.
Reason why this is not working or etc...

Without all that info in one mssage I can not help, and sending the info in two or tree seperate messages does not good, just makes me have to go searching to gather the info I need, and that does not go over well with my time schedules.