PDA

View Full Version : new code

terraman
02-11-2016, 01:10 PM
Just got new code have link box premium plus put in info hit connect says server is not disconnected go to channel and black

Sammy
02-11-2016, 06:34 PM
Is your linkbox a hd or a sd receiver. If hd then you need to do the tp update from mpeg2 to mpeg4. If was working begore you may be on a channel that is not up yet from the ECM try 121.

terraman
02-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Is hd with chip have newest file with tps tried to disconnect won't unplugged ether net cable still says server not disconnected done some reading and saw a couple posts that is a flaw in last two files not shure though going to try to load factory and newest again to see if it fixes it I guess worked fine until sub ended and or ecm

terraman
02-15-2016, 11:17 PM
OK so not much luck tried files 211 and 212 both say server not disconnected then tried 208 said server disconnected so put in info no luck at all so checked my sub just got it and says stopped 0 days left don't get it sent message to iks 66 hope they fix it also day I got sub said page error so tried again with different pay service and same thing then act got charged for one and got this sub that doesn't work and other one I guess didn't go thru so they took it out a week later and no sub for that have sent messages to iks 66 and no response still have over sixty bucks out there and nothing to show for as for box saying server not disconnected hoping to get a good sub so I can see if that was problem all along

terraman
02-16-2016, 01:04 AM
??

Sammy
02-16-2016, 03:54 AM
Don't see the question that can be answered but your contact to 66 should get you going.

terraman
02-20-2016, 10:32 PM
Yep was the code obviously had to get from other site due to fact that yes I did get charged for two codes was sent one that was stopped with zero days on it and the other one still nothing have sent messages to iks66 and still no reply weeks later not impressed in the least

Sammy
02-20-2016, 11:05 PM
From the 11th to today is not weeks. Give 66 time to answer. Give me your order number so I can have a look, donation number(s) also.