PDA

View Full Version : how to get hold support iks66?

mvcc
02-09-2016, 09:56 PM
Good day everyone I hope this is a right place to ask this question:
I have renewed my Rout and I am not able to get hold of support team at iks66 website no respond-mail .

with all due respect support is not GOOD there must be someone to check e-mails like they do with their bank account money is in ok just e-mail back? and let your clients know.sent 7 e-mails nothing at all cannot even check the status of Rout ( Check your Rout is no longer working ) WOW

thanks

badshoes
02-10-2016, 03:10 PM
I ordered on 12/06/15 and on 12/20/15 for 2 routes and tried everything to get my routes still nothing 10 iks66 contacts to business, to route assignment, to fta66 nobody helping me. credit card paid last month. good luck.

Sammy
02-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Sending many emails will get lost. One email will cut the clutter down to where they may be able to answer some. You will get what you paid for. Yes the donation check site is under repair at this time. To MVCC we are the support site and will answer what we can.

mvcc
02-10-2016, 05:14 PM
thank you and hope they are serous people and not ignoring us like this they have to be professional if they check their e-mail and respond shortly after they get the money all will be ok. I am certainly done with this people after this. unless they apology and do it right. I am tired of waiting this is unacceptable. I can easily cancel the transaction if I want to. thank for your time and trying to help.

whynot
02-10-2016, 05:39 PM
look with all problems they had over the weeks think all will be back to normal soon ez to say be a professional but when hit with a million things it hard to answer all please just give them a little more time

mvcc
02-10-2016, 05:59 PM
look with all problems they had over the weeks think all will be back to normal soon ez to say be a professional but when hit with a million things it hard to answer all please just give them a little more time

Ok then thank you for your time and will do.

CrisCo71
02-11-2016, 02:08 PM

Are they going to be giving us more time on service to make up for the lack of communication? They just leave all the customers scratching their heads and scouring forums for answers?

mkoolj
02-11-2016, 04:08 PM
Sending many emails will get lost. One email will cut the clutter down to where they may be able to answer some. You will get what you paid for. Yes the donation check site is under repair at this time. To MVCC we are the support site and will answer what we can.

Well i hope it will be soon,,,,I have purchased 2 routes for 3 months service and this was the first time in 4 years we have to wait! Going into our second week! I have another renewal and more coming up but will not purchase until this issue is resolved! Many others are having the same issue....our money is taken,but no service!!! If there was some kind of notification that there are issues,would be understandable! Now we thinking about rockets ect. We like the monthly option here, but now we and many others are having issues getting service!

I have seen these issues before, all the problems occurring now,,,If someone could shed more light when the issue or repair would be done,it would make us value customers feel at ease,and not knowing whats going on. The service has been great! Over the years I have sent many customers here and purchase about a dozen for those in my family & friends using my credit card! You suggested not to send repeated emails....you have to be in our shoes,,,,you send money and some are getting it instant & others still waiting for over a month! Like i said i never had a problem....I checked and it has been taken off my credit card the same day as always....just would like some kind of a response!

Sammy
02-11-2016, 04:32 PM
well all that i can say is to hang is there, quit if you want or read. Using a questionable card slows the process down and will cause a long wait time.

CrisCo71
02-11-2016, 07:39 PM
well all that i can say is to hang is there, quit if you want or read. Using a questionable card slows the process down and will cause a long wait time.

No, it doesn't work like that at all - the charge either goes or it doesn't. And that doesn't even begin to address the fact that whoever is running this is completely ignoring paying customers, like me, who have been charged and are unable to get service because the MAC changer is down.

Please don't make excuses for people who obviously don't have their **** together. I'm disputing the charge on my card and going with Dexter and DNA...

mvcc
02-11-2016, 08:04 PM
in one word unacceptable this people are making me really mad! what is their problem. their bank account is always OPEN but no service. WOW I think we must let others know and also stop paying this wrong people and making them richer.

mvcc
02-11-2016, 08:14 PM
I'm disputing the charge on my card I certainly will call CC company in 3 hours if I don't get any renewal form this people.

Sammy
02-12-2016, 04:21 PM
Sorry to see you go. You would have received your donation if you would have just waited a little longer.