PDA

View Full Version : MAG is driving me crazy !!!

nimogirl
02-25-2015, 10:47 PM
:mad: Got my Mag today. Seems simple. Plug it in. Put the URl @ portal1. I get a list of channels but when I select one, I just get a black screen ? It has the name of the channel at the bottom of the screen but no picture or sound.

I tried the URL with HTTP, then http, then without either one. ( all three were suggested in another post ) Rebooted.....a lot. Nothing works. Got cable internet hooked with Ethernet, nothing else currently running on it, never had a problem streaming before.

Was I supposed to upgrade something ? Download something ? Any other suggestions ?

THANKS

Rico90
02-26-2015, 12:45 AM
What I see it looks like you need to reboot the device and go back to the channels

nimogirl
02-26-2015, 12:52 AM
I did the reboot thing after putting in the URL. When I go to a channel, is it supposed to come in right away ? Or kinda like IKS where it might scramble for a couple seconds and then come on ?

whynot
02-26-2015, 06:09 AM
yea in inner portal in setup look for box update check yes to update wait few sec and it will update if you need it had to do that on every mag i got

nimogirl
02-26-2015, 10:07 AM
Got TV !!! Thanks, updated the software now it is playing. Don't get all the channels, but so far I'm happy with what I got. THANK YOU.