PDA

View Full Version : Reinstall OS dm 500-s

OscarS
08-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Hi there,

A few months ago I bought a dm 500-s from a guys around my city, He was the one who install everything (Antena, reciver, etc) but after a month his server was pretty much offline all the time, so then I started to look around to a few iks servers and I end up paying to xxxxxxx (not recomend at all) however I'm working here to have a trial before pay something useless...

Now, do you know if it's possible to reinstall the OS of the dm 500-s? (I guess it's a chinese one because of the price) I don't have the root password, but I do have the original usbjtag nt. If so, what OS are the best for this?

Best Regards.

whynot
08-03-2014, 11:30 PM
first thing can you dcc in to it password dreambox other one is root if not use dreamup and read i run dsm but lots out there then you'll need rqcamd for the one you use like pli or dsm don't miss match them then channel list dpp lnb or legacy one (now if you can get into dcc box its var- key -rqcamd right click edit line 152 and add your trial ) hope this help you a little

OscarS
08-09-2014, 06:53 AM
first thing can you dcc in to it password dreambox other one is root if not use dreamup and read i run dsm but lots out there then you'll need rqcamd for the one you use like pli or dsm don't miss match them then channel list dpp lnb or legacy one (now if you can get into dcc box its var- key -rqcamd right click edit line 152 and add your trial ) hope this help you a little

ĄThanks you!

Tecun
08-09-2014, 12:52 PM
Hi there,

A few months ago I bought a dm 500-s from a guys around my city, He was the one who install everything (Antena, reciver, etc) but after a month his server was pretty much offline all the time, so then I started to look around to a few iks servers and I end up paying to xxxxxxx (not recomend at all) however I'm working here to have a trial before pay something useless...

Now, do you know if it's possible to reinstall the OS of the dm 500-s? (I guess it's a chinese one because of the price) I don't have the root password, but I do have the original usbjtag nt. If so, what OS are the best for this?

Best Regards.

Check this out
hxxp://forums.afterdawn.com/threads/a-newbies-guide-to-setting-up-a-dm500s-for-cardsharing.722403/