PDA

View Full Version : ¿TimeShift?

randygarci
06-25-2014, 06:01 PM
Hi, blessings to alls... Im interesting in this box and I want to know whats mean the "timeshift" function?

Thats mean that I could hit rewind when im watching live tv if i want to watch again something that i liked? or not?
Thanks for that :)

randygarci
06-26-2014, 03:47 PM
¿Any?

Tecun
06-26-2014, 08:01 PM
Hi, blessings to alls... Im interesting in this box and I want to know whats mean the "timeshift" function?

Thats mean that I could hit rewind when im watching live tv if i want to watch again something that i liked? or not?
Thanks for that :)
That's totally correct but you need a hdd or a usb stick connected. Once it's hooked up to record you can push the Time-shift button on the controller. Once you do that you can pause, fast forward or rewind the show. Your stick must be formatted to FAT32.
Hope this help.

0vercl0k1337
06-27-2014, 06:44 AM
Just like tecun says, try it up buddy

randygarci
06-28-2014, 11:15 AM
Thanks for answer! Im going to buy the box! Blessings bro's!

randygarci
06-28-2014, 11:50 AM
That's totally correct but you need a hdd or a usb stick connected. Once it's hooked up to record you can push the Time-shift button on the controller. Once you do that you can pause, fast forward or rewind the show. Your stick must be formatted to FAT32.
Hope this help.

But one less question, You mean with live tv, right? Not watching the record on the pvr menu, just watching tv normally you can rewind to a specific part and back to the normal tv?

twistedsmf
06-28-2014, 12:54 PM
Hope this help.

Well I just learned something myself. I will do that. :) LMAO.....

twistedsmf
06-28-2014, 12:56 PM
Yeah, I think he means live TV. It will also depend on the device you got hooked up to the receiver. All I got right now is a little pen drive. So its not gonna store alot of stuff. I need to purchase me a new external drive. Just not had the money yet.

randygarci
06-28-2014, 08:14 PM
Yeah... some people told me that this function dont works well... If anyone have tested it and give me your opinion... your welcome jeje (:

irish
08-23-2014, 07:58 PM
I have never been able to get the time shift to work properly on my T5. I am running the most current bin. When I pause TV and then go to resume I lose the audio completely. I am using the optical out into my AVR. I have done lots of testing (ie meaning switched to strictly HDMI into my TV, using both a powered and powered by USB hard drives) all with the same results. I'm not sure if my case is a unit defect or not.