PDA

View Full Version : I don't nderstand

fldec1984
11-12-2013, 01:43 AM
Not sure why, but I keep losing channel 9424 (ESPN US). It'll work for a few days, then if I experience any freezing or down time...it doesn't work for a few days. I've posted on here before about it, & for other's it seems to be fine. After getting a response that it's working...even if it's 15 minutes after me posting or a day. I can go back and it's working. Thought maybe it had something to do with the transponders but I can manually scan them all, & still...the same problem. Like now it's not working, but tomorrow...maybe. Anyone have any ideas about what could be causing it...or is it just something of the norm?

dredlock89
11-12-2013, 05:27 AM
Channels can be like that I dont personally watch that channel but iv had channels iv watched all day changed watched something else and have gone back and channel was down all depends on what channel dish figures they want down or just what channel messed up on server dont know 100 percent how things are now adays but back in stand alone channels ran through keys and the od. Time a couple channels would go black but they left them till all was black or u enteres a new key to bring them back. Its all coding which alot of us dont understand fully but its technology which is buggy